Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The good outweighs the bad

It's late, I'm exhausted, and no where near feeling prepared for conferences.  Raegan wanted to pull and all-nighter last night, waking various times for, what I can only assume was to be a grump. 

On a positive side...my awesome husband folded the laundry I neglected for too long.  He took us out to dinner so I didn't have to cook.  Brynn found a 'leaf clover' (she was trying to say 4 leaf clover, but, it wasn't actually one) and was SO excited.  Raegan stayed awake a little later than usual and was exceptionally adorable in, what I can only assume, was to apologize for being such a grump last night and today.  Gavin brought home a book that he and his 'best buddy' made and got to put into the share basket at school so his classmates could read it.  He was so proud.

My loves today (pictures not from today...but that's ok)

Gavin, I love your intensity and idealistic approach to everything you set your mind to

Brynn, your attitude.  Frustrating while I'm in the midst of coping with it...but I know your tenacity will help you tremendously as you grow up.

And Raegan, two words.  Those.eyelashes.     *swoon*

No comments :

Post a Comment