Monday, July 25, 2011

the end of my 3 week hiatus

It's been about three weeks since I posted...and I'm kind of annoyed at myself for slacking.  I can't even say that I don't have anything to write about, because that's never a true story with three active little munchkins!  In the past three weeks, we've had guests visiting...first my amazing friend Jill, and then my baby brother Jason and his adorable fiance, Juliana.  It was so nice having guests from 'home' and to have an extra set of hands and eyes to wrangle the troops.  Randy's schedule is still grueling (on us both), but he's actually getting three days off starting tomorrow after working pretty much non-stop for the past few weeks.  Not only is he getting three days off work, but Thursday night, he and I are having a date night...Gavin DeGraw, Train, and Maroon 5 at Red Rocks :)  We're so looking forward to an evening alone with some great music and amazing scenery!

Tonight I'm exhausted.  I have the onset of a cold, a mild headache, and the overwhelming urge to go into the kitchen and eat something that isn't healthy.  I've been having *huge* personal issues with how my body is not quite 'bouncing back' post-Raegan.  I think that might be a part of why I feel blah, and especially why I haven't written a lot recently.  I don't want to write a lot about what my feelings are, as I'm not totally comfortable with putting them 'down on paper', yet.  Someday...but not today.

So, rather than write any more, I'll share some photos from the past few weeks...

my munchkins dressed up for a wedding

@ Red Rocks

in the Red Rocks visitor center

all my girls...Brynn, Raegan, and Jill!

my sweet girls

he's an awesome big brother

they're best friends :)

handsome dude

goofy girl

sweet pea

my girls watching Tangled

getting a mani from daddy after mommy said no
my little loves
Aunt Juliana and Uncle Jason!
my *baby* brother

No comments :

Post a Comment